“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
We are grateful for the financial support of our parishioners and guests. As a parish, we strive to be good stewards of the gifts that are entrusted to our care. As such we will do our best to use our resources wisely to further the work of God in the Church.
Thank you for your donations!
Online Giving: Financial stewardship is easier than ever with our online giving options.
Secure, fast, and easy-to-use! You can make one-time or recurring donations using your debit card, credit card, checking, or savings account. Choose to contribute to regular Weekly/Monthly and/or special collections that support the parish and more!
There’s NO cost to you to participate in our online giving program.
Get started today by following these 3 easy steps:
- Go to the Online Giving portal.
- Set up your account (you will need your bank account and routing number and/or credit card number).
- Choose your payment option and giving amount.
Envelopes (checks/cash): St. Patrick Church of Merna parishioners can make their offering using the Weekly or Monthly Offering envelopes that are mailed to you. Drop your offertory envelopes in the collection basket, at the parish office during regular office hours or mailed.
Bill Pay: Use your bank’s online bill pay service to support your parish.
Note: St. Patrick Church of Merna is not made aware of your donation until the check arrives in the mail.
Other Giving Options: There are many other ways that you can financially support the parish.
- Legacy giving in the form of trusts and bequests is a wonderful way to continue the mission of St. Patrick Church of Merna.
- Charitable donations from an IRA(Individual Retirement Account) are a way to meet requirements for required withdrawals.
- Farm commodities, stocks and mutual funds are gladly accepted as a means of giving.
- Is there someone in your family you want to honor in a special way? Memorial giving will ensure the memory of your loved one will live on in the hearts of parishioners.
- Do you want to invest in the future of the parish? Endowment giving is a donation that is given with the intent to preserve the original value of the gift, and to grow it over time. The funds are held in perpetuity and invested, the accumulated appreciation and income on the investment will be used to fund activities of the parish.
- If your employer offers Corporate Matching, check with your employer to see if St. Patrick Church of Merna qualifies through this option!
If you are interested in these or maybe another way of giving, please contact Jeff Lopez, 309-585-1707 or email@example.com and let us see what we can do together!