We are in need of volunteers to assist with various aspects of the parish reopening plan. Volunteers must:
- Be between the ages of 18-64 years of age
- Have no underlying health conditions
- Not experience any symptoms of illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities
- Not have traveled internationally or to a highly impacted area within the United States in the past 14 days
- Attend mandatory training provided by Parish Staff
- Follow all safety/hygiene protocols & procedures implemented by Parish Staff, ex: wearing of face masks at all times,
- Understand & assume any risks
To ensure the safety of our parishioners, volunteers, & staff, the following teams have been created:
Check- In Team: Sample duties include confirming reservations of parishioners, assigning seats to parishioners who do not have a reservation, and ensure that all who enter are wearing masks.
Ushers: Sample duties include seating parishioners in their assigned seats, dismissing families and pews for communion according to guidelines set by the Parish, & dismissing of families and pews at the end of Mass.
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion: Sample duties include assisting with the distribution of Holy Communion either inside the church or outside for “Walk-Up” Communion. THESE VOLUNTEERS MUST ALREADY BE COMMISSIONED EMHC.
Disinfecting Team: Sample duties include maintaining and cleaning essential and trafficked areas of the church after Mass. Masks, gloves, and disinfecting supplies will be provided.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST ATTEND A MANDATORY TRAINING SESSION BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A SHIFT.
If you are interested and willing, please complete the form below.
For any questions and/or concerns please contact our Liturgy Coordinator, Rachel Pinto, at email@example.com or call the Parish Office at 309-662-7361.