Skip to content
Central Illinois winter weather is coming, so it’s time to change from walk-up Communion to drive-up Communion! This change will take place beginning next weekend, Oct. 31/Nov.1.
Some logistical information:
- During Mass when the north (chapel) doors to the church open, that is your sign to begin lining up your vehicle for drive-up Communion.
- Please enter the parish driveway by the Shamrock Hall (signs will indicate this as well).
- Follow the parish driveway past the Parish Office entrance and the west entrance to the church (continue following the signage).
- Communion will be received from your car under the north portico of the church (the chapel side).
- Please form one single line of cars!
**This procedure is subject to change. Thank you for your patience!**