As we begin to reopen for public worship and Masses, volunteers will play an essential role in ensuring the safe return of our parishioners.
- Be between the ages of 18-64 years of age
- Have no underlying health conditions
- Not experience any symptoms of illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities
- Not have traveled internationally or to a highly impacted area within the United States in the past 14 days
- Attend mandatory training provided by Parish Staff
- Follow all safety/hygiene protocols & procedures implemented by Parish Staff, ex: wearing of face masks at all times,
- Understand & assume any risks
If you fit the above criteria and are able/willing to help, below to sign up now!