The Religious Education (RE) Program for grades 1-5 assists parents in their efforts to teach their children to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Children meet weekly to grow in faith through a provided curriculum, prayer, music, activities, service projects and Sacrament preparation.
- The Catholic faith is strengthened by developing and nurturing church teachings and Christian values.
- Recognizing parents as the primary teachers of our faith in the home, we encourage their involvement through weekly home activities that enhance each lesson and participation in celebrating the Mass with our church community.
- Classes are led by volunteer catechists.
- Class Times: Tuesday 5-6p.m., Wednesday 5-6p.m. or Wednesday 6:30-7:30p.m.
Contact: Bobbi Hassel, RE Coordinator Grades 1-5, 662-7361, ext. 225