The St. Patrick Catholic Church of Merna Cemetery, also known as Holy Cross Cemetery or Merna Cemetery, was blessed by the Bishop in 1893 and has been in existence for over 120 years.

Holy Cross Cemetery is located on 5 beautiful acres 1 mile east of Merna at the corner of 1600 North Road and 2400 East Road.

For More information about Holy Cross Cemetery, please contact the Parish Office at (309) 662-7361