In 1875, Holy Trinity Parish opened St. Mary’s Grade School, and a new building was started in 1884 and altered in 1886 to include St. Mary’s High School. St. Mary’s High School’s first graduates graduated in 1898. On September 3, 1928, Trinity High School, located at 712 N. Center was completed, and 59 graduated that June. In 1968, Trinity High School became a diocesan school under the name “Central Catholic High School”. 35 years later, Central Catholic moved to a new location on Airport Road, and opened its doors on August 25, 2003.